Introduction: Arduino 2.8" Touch Screen Board Module
I will make a touch screen that has the numbers on it.
Step 1: Step 1:Prepare the Material That You Need.
1. Arduino (UNO)
2. TFT 2.8 touch screen with SD
3. USB Cable
4. Download the sample source code
5. Plastic box
Step 2: Step 2: Compile the Source Code and Upload
1. Find the program that has a problem in which the screen is white.
2. Find the answer on the internet to solve the problem.
3. The TFT 2.8 screen board has a different IC compare to the library which is ILI9325.
Step 3: Step 3: Modify the Source Code.
1. I add tft.begin (0x93251) for the different IC.
2. I add other tft.setRotation (2) to change the touch position.
3. I change the background touch screen to green before is all white.
Step 4: Step 4: Recompile the Source Code and Upload
1. Finish, try to test the function is normal. (the video is only can play from IE)