Introduction: BBQ Mushrooms
My secret recipe when I join a BBQ
- Mushrooms, not to small
- Cheese, goat is good (like these one
https://www.kibsons.com/product/detail/chegcfrme18... ) 200g for 500g of mushroom
- You can put tofu in, but it's optional (I always put in at the begining, but finally I don't and it's pretty much the same)
- salt, pepper
Step 1: Prepare
- Clean your mushrooms (just remove the soil)
- With your hand, split the foot from the head. When you split them, try to keep a big part of the foot to make a hole big enought in the head. Keep all part !
- In a bowl, put the mushrooms foot, the cheese, the tofu (optional), chive, salt and pepper, and mix all these with a blender or just a fork.
- With a spoon, put the mix in the empty mushroom heads, and that's all. If it's not BBQ time put in the fridge (never try more than 24h but 24h is ok)
Step 2: Cook
Now it's time to turn on the BBQ, but I will suppose you know how to do this part ! (it also works in a hoven, but it's better and more fun in BBQ)
When the BBQ is hot enought, put them on the grid, like 10min, the will shrink a little bit and be soft outside.
Step 3: Bonus, to Have a Full Meal
Now you have the BBQ already hot, put potatos and Camembert in aluminium foil, and put them directly next to the coal, start with the potatos it's long (~30min) but the cheese is quick (10 min). To eat the camembert, just put some piece of bread directly in the cheese.
Participated in the
Outdoor Cooking Speed Challenge