Introduction: Bar B Que Bacon Wrapped Chicken
WARNING: This recipe is very addictive and messy! If you aren’t a big fan of Bar B Que sauce you will be after this!
· Don’t be afraid to add your own twist!
· Be cautious of the raw chicken make sure to wash your hands thoroughly throughout the procedure
· A knife is required, therefore children make sure you have adult supervision.
· This is a quick and easy recipe that will have your guests crawling back for more!
Step 1: Gather Ingredients & Tools
· Thick Cut Bacon
· Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
· Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
· Kraft Sweet Honey Bbq Sauce
· Country Crock Light Butter
· Aluminum Foil
· Baking Pan
· Cutting Board
· Measuring Cups
· Pastry Brush
Step 2: Preheat Oven to 350
Set your oven temperature to 350 and make sure it beeps.(preheating is done)
Step 3: Season Chicken
Season front and back of chicken with Lawry’s Seasoned Salt (to your liking)
Step 4: Butter Foil on Cooking Pan
This gets messy, spread Country Crock Butter all over foil on pan. You could also use non stick cooking spray
Step 5: Wrap Bacon Around Chicken
Wrap bacon around chicken, making sure all parts of bacon are stuck on chicken,
Step 6: Measure ½ Cup of Bbq Sauce
Measure ½ cup of Bbq Sauce in the measuring cups.
Step 7: Spread Bbq Sauce on Chicken
Using the pastry brush, brush bbq sauce on chicken. Apply to both sides.
Step 8: Place Chicken in Oven
Spread chicken slightly apart on cooking pan and place in oven.
Step 9: Cook Chicken for a Hour
Set a timer on your oven or phone for 1 hour and let chicken cook on top rack of oven. Make sure oven is on 350.
Step 10: Flip Chicken
Turn the chicken over after 30 minutes to make sure bacon gets done on both sides.
Step 11: Serve and Enjoy
Your Bbq Bacon Wrapped Chicken is now done! Add more bbq sauce if desired.
1 Person Made This Project!
- hillts158 made it!