Introduction: Best Chicken Curry Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken
- 4 Chopped Onions.
- 3 green chilies.
- 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 3 tomatoes.
- 6 tbsp Oil.
- Salt as per taste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- 1½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp home made garam masala
- 1½ tsp chicken masala powder
Ingredients For garam masala
- 2-3 lavang
- 2-3 Elaichi
- 1inch cinnamon sticks.
- 1 ts shahi jeera
For making garam masala
- Add a all garam masala ingredients in mixer pot and blend it.
- And garam masala is ready.
For making chicken curry
- Take pan add a 6 tbsp oil and add a 4 chopped onions fry for 12 minutes in medium flame. ( fry until brown color of onions)
- Add a 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste in pan fry for 2 minutes.
- Add a 3 chopped tomatoes and 3 chopped green chilies in pan. Fry for 4 minutes in medium flame.
- Add a 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and mix well.
- Fry for 3 minutes.
- Fry and mix well until tomatoes pices get soft.d
- Add 1 kg chicken pieces in pan and mix well and fry 3 minutes in high flame. A
- Add a 1.5 tsp homemade garam masala and 1.5 tsp red chili powder and 1.5 chicken masala powder mix well and fry for 5 minutes in medium flame.A
- Add a 200 ml of water in pan. C
- Cover lid and cook for 20 minutes in low flame. After 20 minutes check that chicken pieces is soft and tender. Chicken curry is ready to eat. C
- Chicken curry is can serves with rotia and basmati rice.
Be the First to Share