Introduction: Better Than Carrabba's Sangria!
Here's a quick and simple recipe for delicious Sangria that mimics Carrabba's Italian Grill (but is better). Credit to my wife for discovering it.
- 750 ML Sweet Italian Red Wine - (We use a bottle of Stella Rosa semi-sweet)
- 7 fl oz Manischewitz Blackberry Wine
- 3 fl oz Vanilla-citrus liquor - (We used Licor 43 this time but Tuaca is even better)
- 7 oz Cranberry Juice - reg or diet
- 12 oz Sprite - reg or diet
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
4 easy to follow steps!
- Wash and slice orange and lemon (do not juice or squeeze)
- Add all ingredients to pitcher
- Chill if patient enough (chilling overnight is best to let the flavors mingle)
Participated in the
Copycat Recipes Contest 2017