Introduction: Coffee Syrup
I love coffee.
Coffee reaches places, motivation never gets there.
So let's make coffee syrup.
The recipe gives about 200 ml of syrup.
Step 1: Ingredients
180 g coffee powder
500 ml water
175 g sugar
Step 2: Other Stuff
Glasses or bottles
Step 3: Cooking
- Simmer the coffee with water for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid with filter paper.
- Mix the concentrated coffee with the sugar for 8 to 10 minutes until the sugar is caramelised.
- Pour the syrup into hot-rinsed glasses or bottles. The syrup thickens as it cools.
- You can also mix a small glass or rum into it.
Step 4: Yummi
The syrup tasted good with ice-cream, pudding or chokolate waffles.
Btw: If you are really love coffee, you don't drink it from disposable cups.
Participated in the
Coffee Speed Challenge