Introduction: DIY Glitter Lip Gloss
Here is a fun and simple way to make cute glitter lip gloss at home!
Step 1: Supplies
- 1/4 tsp Petroleum Jelly
- 1/2 tsp Coconut oil
- Makeup grade glitter (I found mine at Walmart)
- Lipstick (as much as you want, more lipstick = more pigment)
- Microwave safe container
- Container for gloss
Step 2: How to Make the Glitter Lip Gloss
- Add 1/2 tsp coconut oil to microwave safe container
- Add 1/4 tsp petroleum jelly to the same container
- Add Lipstick color of your choice. More lipstick = more pigment
- Melt in microwave for 10 sec intervals until it is all melted
- Mix together
- Add in as much glitter as you would like
- Pour into container and let set
Step 3: Final Product
Here is what the final product looks like!
Step 4: Watch & Follow
Here is a link to the video of how to make my DIY Lip Gloss!
Subscribe and follow me on YouTube and Instagram @SweetBlyss