Introduction: DIY IKEA Monitor Stand / Monitor Riser
Hello It's been a really long time since my last update. Now, I'm back with Simple Monitor Stand from IKEA components that will give you more organized and comfortable working table during Work From Home period through COVID-19 Crisis.
Step 1: Materials
- IKEA Wall Shelf (EKBY LAIVA 403.635.22) or Partical board 1.5 x 24 x 59 cm
- IKEA Bracket (EKBY STÖDIS 601.679.64) 4x
- Short Screws #5 x 6/8 in. (1/8 x 6/8 in.) 4x
- Long Screws #5 x 1-1/4 in. (1/8 x 1-1/4 in.) 4x
- Non-slip Furniture pads
Step 2: Position Monitor Stand Leg
- Place a leg at the edge of the table top.
- Adjust the position as the detail in the second image.
Step 3: Drill Pilot Holes
Drill small pilot holes.
Step 4: Secure the Leg
Use short and long screws to secure the leg as in the images.
Step 5: Repeat
Repeat Step 2 - 5 for other legs.
Step 6: Make Monitor Stand Non-slip Pads
Cut 4 Monitor Stand Non-slip pads from Non-slip Furniture pads.
Step 7: Attach the Pads
Attach the pads we made to all legs.
Step 8: One More Thing...
Participated in the
Work From Home Speed Challenge