Introduction: DIY Simple Hot Gluegun
HERE is a coool ......simple......hot gluegun
I will say you about how it works...?
I used heating element of mosquito vaporizer as a melter for hotglue
I choosed good knight active plus vaporizer
Step 1: Materials Required:
- mosquito vaporizer heating element
- pvc pipe
- small piece of aluminium sheet
- flexible aluminium wire (image sown above)
- cardboard sheet
- furniture bush
Step 2: Setting Up of Heating Element......
- insert heating element in PVC pipe
- connect wires
- tight element with screws to the body
- turn aluminuim sheet like a con
- And solder joint
- Then attach it to heating element
- take a PVC pipe correct to diameter of hole of heating element
NOW its time to attach switch
- the best way is to take the vaporizer's switch
- I took that
- Attach switch by making hole on body
NEXT is to make a handle,
For that make a hole
Step 3: Making of Handle....
For handle ;
- insert screw in the handle hole
- insert a bush (like above)
- take a card board
- cut it as a circle in diameter correct to of handle pvc pipe
next step to prepare handle,
- take a pvc pipe
- cut it a 20degree slanted position
- take another cardboard
- And cover pvc pipe
Step 4: Attaching Handle and Stand
- Attach handle to body with screw
- take thick wire and bend it like a stand
- attach it to body by making hole
- Then glue gun look like this.......
Step 5: Finishing of Project....
- take a Cardboard piece
- cover backside of hot gluegun like pic above
FINISH the project.....
OUR SIMPLE HOT GLUEGUN IS READY...........
this is my first instructable...
Participated in the
Build a Tool Contest 2017