Introduction: Drink Counter
As I have dry eyes my doctor asked me the last time if I drink enough water (of course). I answered: "Sure, about 1 1/2 to 2 litre a day". At home I was not sure if this is correct and so I started to think how I can easily count my consumption. I remembered that I made window colors with my daughters when they were younger and so I tried to make a motive with a clear window color to note my glasses of water I drink with a non-permanent pen. The motive can be applied and be peeled off any surface (when you go to work and apply it on another glass or bottle). You only have to take the motive and a permanent pen with you.
Step 1: Applying Window Color
All you need is:
- A painting board in PPE
- A contour paste in black
- Removable color
- Start with the contour paste. Draw a square in 5 x 5 cm. Let it dry for 1-2 hours.
- When the edges are dry apply the paint color directly from the bottle. Take care to paint the entire surface, leaving no uncovered areas. The color shade continues to change whilst drying.
- After around 24 hours the image is dry and can be easily pulled away from the PPE board.
Step 2: Apply Motive to the Glas
- Attach it to the desired glass or bottle.
- It can be easily peeled off again and repositioned as required.
- Count your glass of water by drawing signs on your glas with a non permanent pen.
Be the First to Share