Introduction: Easy Chicken Finger Subs
This recipe is sure to be a true family classic.
Step 1: Step 1: the Ingredients
- 2 or 3 breaded chicken breasts.
- 2 slices of provolone cheese or a half cup of cheese
- 4 leaves of lettuce.
- 1 cereal bowl full of hot sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter, you'll need more for buttering the bread.
- 1 12 inch sub roll.
- Some olive oil for drizzling on the bread.
Step 2: Step 2: Preparing the Chicken
Simply follow the cooking instructions on the package of the chicken.
While the chicken is cooking, mix the butter and hot sauce together in the cereal bowl.
Once the chicken is done cooking, let it soak in the hot sauce mixture.
Step 3: Step 3: Putting the Sub Together
- First, toast the bread until it is crunchy.
- Next, butter the bread, and drizzle it with olive oil.
- After that, take the chicken out of the hot sauce and put it on the bread.
- Lastly, put on the lettuce and cheese.
Step 4: Step 4: Enjoy
Participated in the
Copycat Recipe Speed Challenge