Introduction: Easy Homemade Orange Jelly
This Orange Jelly is great for party because it looks so cute and attractive, everyone will love it! You do not need any special skill and ingredients to make this. It is such a easy recipe to make, you just need few simple ingredients to make this. Your guests and kids will love it for sure.
Step 1: Ingredients:
1. Fresh Orange – 4 (yields 450ml of orange juice)
2. Jelly Powder Mix – 10g Sachet
3. Water – 650ml (adjust the quantity based on packet instructions & orange juice).
4. Sugar – 4 tablespoon (optional or to taste)
5. Orange shells or other jelly mould
Step 2: Cut Each Into Half and Extract Juice.
Wash oranges well, cut them in half and extract juice.
Step 3: Squeeze Out the Juice and Remove the Membrane Using a Spoon.
Scrap out the fiber part in each orange half and discard it. Now take the orange cups alone and arrange the orange shells as mould.
Step 4: Prepare Orange Jelly.
Make up jelly according to the packet instructions. Take jelly powder in a sauce pan, heat on low heat and mix till it is melted. Cook until you see a clear liquid and act quickly add the orange juice. Set aside.
1. Mix 10g Jelly with sugar (optional).
2. Add mixture to 650g water (adjust the quantity based on packet instructions & orange juice yield).
3. Heat on low heat until mixture fully dissolved.
4. Remove from the heat and add the orange juice.
5. Pour into individual mould and set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
6. Place in the fridge.
Step 5: Pour Into Individual Mould.
Pour it into the orange cups and and place in the fridge until set. You can decorate with blueberries, raspberries, mint leaves and others.
Step 6: Serve.
When it has cooled to room temperature, chill it in fridge for 2 to 4 hours. A refreshing jelly dessert for the summer is done. Enjoy!
Participated in the
Frozen Treats Challenge