Introduction: Eco-Friendly Speakers
- Ruler & Pencils.
- Bowl Of Water.
- Card Boards.
- Geometry Rounder.
- Plastic Pad.
- Old Speakers. (Working Properly)
- Tissue Paper.
- Black Paint & Paint Brush.
Step 1: (Bowl of Water, Newspaper, Ruler & Plastic Pad.)
- Take a news paper and tare it into small pieces.
- Then soak the pieces into the water and make a papers mash.
- After making the paper mash, keep it in the sun light for 2 days to get it dry.
- After that cut the paper mash in to rectangle shape carefully.
Step 2: (Glue, Card Board, Ruler, Pencil & Scissor.)
- Take the 3 paper mash's which you have cut in rectangular shape with scissor.
- Apply glue on the edges on the all the papers mash's and attach it like its shown in the image.
- Cut the card boards into 2 square shapes and 1 in rectangular shape.
- Attach the 2 square shaped card boards with the paper mash's for making rectangular speaker box.
Step 3: (Speakers, Card Board, Geometry Rounder, Glue, Batteries, Scissor, Ruler & Pencil.)
- Take the rectangular card board.
- Draw 2 circles on the card board for speakers.
- Draw a small rectangle in middle of the card board as shown in the image.
- Now cut the rectangular shape and circular shape for fitting the on/off and volume button. And also the speakers.
- Then apply glue on the edge of the speakers and attach it on the card board.
- Fit the on/off and volume button in middle.
Step 4: (Paper Mash Speaker Box & Front Card Board With Speakers.)
- Take the paper mashed speaker box and front rectangular card board.
- Apply glue on the edges of paper mashed speaker box and rectangular card board.
- Now attach the rectangular card board to paper mashed speaker box.
Step 5: (Glue, Tissues, Bowl of Water, Black Paint & Paint Brush.)
- Take some water in a bowl and mix glue in it.
- After mixing the glue in water take a paint brush and some tissues.
- Take a tissue and place it on the speaker. After placing the tissue on the speaker put some glue water on the tissue with paint brush.
- Cover all place in the speaker with tissue.
- When the tissue gets dry, paint it black with paint brush.
- Now your speaker is complete so go start playing your favorite music.