Introduction: Emotion Expresser
Intro: This machine is an emotion expresser, it works by helping people who aren't good at expressing their feelings express their feeling. This machine can help people that need help or needs someone to listen to them complain about things that are not going right in their life.
Step 1: Step 1: Prepare Your Supplies
Supplies you need:
3. servo motor
1. Paper box
2. Flags with emotion on
Step 2: Step 2: Build Up the Arduino Board
The first photo is the circuit diagram for the button
1. you connect a wire to the digital pin no.2
2. A wire from 5v to positive
3. A wire from GND to negative
4. A resistance connected to the button and negative
5. Another leg of the button connected to positive
The second photo is the circuit diagram for the servo motor
1. Three wires from the servo motor are connected with one positive, one negative, one to digital pin no.10
2. Do not need to connect the 5v and GND again.
Step 3: Step 3: Decorate the Outer Appearance of Your Work
Decorate how you want your box to look like, how I did it is just my own idea so you don't have to do it in the same way as mine! Try this and have fun with it! What you create is your creativity and no one can steal it, so do what you want!
Step 4: Final: Enter the Code Into the Arduino Motherboard
Now you are done with everything! I hope you enjoy making this project!