Introduction: Fruit Pi(zza)
If you are looking for something sweet, fruity, creamy, easy, and low-calorie, you have come to the right place. READ ON!!
Step 1: Banana Cream
1. Peel 4 Ripe Bananas and freeze OVERNIGHT. Yes, this is the only part that takes time and you get to sleep through it!
2. Combine Frozen Bananas, 1/4 Cup Cold Unsweetened Coconut Milk, and 2 tsp. Vanilla in a food processor.
3. Cover and process until smooth and creamy. You may have to do this a few minutes at a time, if your bananas are too frozen to process. Just don't wait too long. Once you start seeing your dessert come to fruition, you won't want to start over!
4. Freeze until ready to use.
Step 2: Pi(zza) Crust
1. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit your pizza pan.
2. Melt 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil. I do this in 20 second increments in the microwave.
3. Stir 1 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder and 2 Tbsp. Honey into the melted coconut oil.
4. Add 2 Cups Crisp Rice Cereal to coconut oil mixture.
5. Spread on prepared pizza pan.
Step 3: Spread Banana Cream
1. Spread the Banana Cream over the Pi(zza) Crust. If your banana cream has been in the freezer for a long time, you may need to let it stand at room temperature for a short time.
2. Using a pizza cutter, cut your dessert into 12 pieces. This will yield a finish dessert of less than 150 calories!
3. Freeze until ready to serve.
Step 4: Serve
1. Cut a variety of fruits. I used Grapes, Strawberries, Prickly Pear, Orange, Grapefruit, and Kiwi.
2. Now for the fun part - Each guest tops their pi(zza) pie piece with their own desired fruit mix.
Participated in the