Introduction: Guadua Multi Plant Pot
I show you how to make a multi pot with a guadua stick, this will save space and it decorate any place in your house with beautiful plants.
- Guadua stick approximately 20 cm in diameter.
- Soft sandpaper
- Paint brushes
- Wire sponge
- Lacquer wood
- Paints of different colors.
Step 1: Cutting and Drying of Guadua
- The guadua is cut on a waning moon.
- It is left in the guadual to dry for 21 days and removed.
Step 2: Cut Guadua
- The guadua is cut with the necessary pieces.
- In this case I cut a piece of guadua of 1 meter and 20 centimeters.
- Then, the first cut is made under the knot and the other in the middle of the knot and knot.
Step 3: Polishing and Sanding
- The guadua is cleaned with a chip or wire sponge.
- Smooth sandpaper and wipe clean.
Step 4: Decorate
- It is painted or decorated with a drawing you want. I made a flower with dots.
Step 5: Lacquer
- Apply sealant or lacquer with a brush on the guadua and allow to dry for 12 hours.
Step 6: Hung or Paste
- It can be hung or pasted on a wall also it can be used as an individual plant pot.
Participated in the
First Time Author Contest