Introduction: Hands Saving Greenery
- Everyone is aware of the fact that giving and sharing gives us immense satisfaction.
- And in today's world, what better thing to be shared other than greenery?
- So keeping this in mind I started my small project of a pair of hands holding a plant.
Step 1: Cement, Sand and Water Mixture
- To start with I mixed 3 portions of sand with one portion of water and one portion of cement.
Step 2: Pouring Mixture in Surgical Gloves
- After mixing it properly I took a pair of surgical gloves and poured the mixture in it.
- To make this pouring process easier I put the gloves on a hollow bottle so that it stays at the place while pouring.
Step 3: Setting the Gloves
- After filling both the gloves properly I placed them in the position I want in a bowl.
- Then placed a weight on top of it. and then I kept it in the sun to dry.
- Make sure there are no air bubbles.
Step 4: Cut the Gloves
- Next day, I carefully cut the gloves after the cement had dried properly.
Step 5: Painting
- We can paint any colour we want
- I painted it white colour to make it a contrasting look
Step 6: Mud
- Next, I put mud in the hollow of the palm.
Step 7: Plant and Conclusion
- I planted a small money plant in it.
- In this way my " Hands saving greenery" is ready.
Participated in the
Stone, Concrete, Cement Challenge