Introduction: Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
This healthy cookie dough dip is great for parties or for an anytime snack!! It tastes so good, I bet your friends won't be able to guess what's in it!!
Step 1: Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 cup chickpeas/garbanzo (260g)
- 1 scoop MTS Vanilla whey (30g)
- 6T PB2 (36g) can sub any nut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup (60ml)
- 2 T chocolate chips (30g)
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Add beans, syrup, and vanilla to blender and puree smooth.
- Add some additional liquid if needed to get smooth (water, milk, more syrup)
- Stir in everything else except chocolate chips.
- Put in fridge or freezer for a few minutes.Stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve with fruit, crackers, pretzels, or anything else you can think of!
625 calories for the whole bowl
19g Fat 76g Carb 53g Protein
Participated in the