Introduction: How-To Make Spaghetti By: Haley Martinez
This Instructional Article is going to show you the step by step instructions on how to properly make Spaghetti.
As a College student on a budget, like myself, you really don't have that many options for quick and easy meals. In this case, I will provide a meal that is easy, quick, and if you're on a budget it is perfect for lunch/dinner.
- Box of spaghetti noodles (any type)
- Spaghetti sauce (any type)
- Turkey meat (optional)
- Seasonings (Salt, Pepper, etc)
- Basic cooking equipment (Pots and pans)
- Pam (cooking spray)
Step 1: Preparing to Cook
- Turn stove on Medium-High heat.
- Put 10 cups of water to boil (may differ depending on how much spaghetti you're making).
- Lightly spray the pan with Pam (any cooking spray).
Step 2: Cooking the Spaghetti
- Put meat on pan and season with desired seasonings.
- Continuously stir meat until cooked.
- When water begins to boil, put the noodles in the pot.
Step 3: Continuing the Cooking
- Stir spaghetti while boiling.
- Lower saucepan heat to low.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into meat.
- Mix sauce and meat, wait for it to heat up.
Step 4: Final Steps
- Remove pot from heat
- Carefully carry the pot to sink and drain. Caution: HOT
- Pour the spaghetti noodles back into the pot.
- Mix sauce and noodles together (optional).
Step 5: Final Product
- Place spaghetti noodles on a plate
- Place meat sauce on top of noodles
- Put parmesan cheese on top of the sauce (optional)
Step 6: Optional Step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place toast on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 5-8 minutes
- Let cool off for 5 minutes