Introduction: How to Earn Extra 2GB From Google?
Today, I am going to show you a very free of charge way to enlarge your Google Account especially for Google Drive, Gmail, and any of Google Services. Google gives you free 2GB more space because the date 09.02.2016(d/m/y) is the date of "Safer Internet Day 2016". I will show you how to earn free 2GB storage from Google.
The need list:
1. Google account (If you haven't got a Google Account, sign up today.)
The task list:
1. Go to your account security page on Google Services.
2. Sign in with your username and password then enter.
On that page, you will see your application permitions and other platforms that you use. You can organize them. If you don't want anything of them, you can deactive it, and stop them by deactivation order. Such as:
- Account rescue information methods
- Connected devices that you use
- The applications you use with your Google ID
When you finish, you will see your 2GB bonus seem like "2016 Security Control Bonus" on your Google Storage Area Settings page.
NOTE: I don't know when it would be finished. So, share it with your friends immediately. When it's closed, you would be missed out.
Step 1: BONUS: Reading This Instructable
NOTE: This instructable's step is aimed for visually impaired people to hear the sentences to learn what's going on here. Watch the video, it explains all steps.