Introduction: How to Instantly Relieve Itchy/Irritated Allergy Eyes!!
This Instructable will show you how to instantly relieve your itchy/irritated eyes due to seasonal allergies.
Please Subscribe to my channel
Step 1: You Will Need ...
1. A face cloth or wash cloth
2. Cold water
Step 2: Fold Wash Cloth
1. Fold the face cloth or wash cloth in half
2. Fold it in half again to make a square
Step 3: Run Wash Cloth Under Water
1. Turn on the cold water
- The water should be as cold as possible
- You may need to let the water run for a minute to get it nice and cold
2. Wet wash cloth
- Make sure that the entire wash cloth has water on it
3. Ring out wash cloth
- The wash cloth should be wet but not dripping wet
Step 4: Dab Eyes
1. Put the wash cloth over one eye
2. Dab your eye with the wash cloth until the itching/irritation stops
3. Repeat with other eye