Introduction: How to Make Lasagna #HMS2020
"I'm just your average ordinary cat...
For instance i'm crazy about nature's most perfect food...
LASAGNA!!" - GARFIELD
Hello! My name is Giovanni Garcia. Today I will be teaching you how to make one of my favorite dishes,
Lasagna! In this step -by -step guide you will learn how to make the world's most simplest, yet delicious recipe
if you choose to follow my instructions.
- lasagna noodles
- ground beef
- one jar of marinara sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- minced garlic
- dried oregano
Step 1: Boiling Noodles
- Start boiling pasta in a large pot and follow package instructions.
Step 2: Prepping Ground Beef
- Start browning beef in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Once brown, drain fat.
- Add garlic, pepper, salt, and oregano. Stir.
- Add marinara sauce and stir.
- Cover pot and keep on low heat.
Step 3: Pre-heat Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large dish add a single layer of lasagna noodles.
- Add a layer of ground beef mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top last layer of noodles of meat sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
"With all respect to will rogers
I never met a lasagna I didn't like"