Introduction: Strawberry Pallet Planter
For this project you will need the following materials:
- A suitable pallet as described in the next two steps
- A hand-saw or jigsaw
- Electric drill or hammer
- Two sizes of screws and nails - approx. lengths 4 cm (1-1/2") and 8cm (3")
- Heavy duty chisel/wedge and iron mallet
- Non-toxic paint and paintbrush
Step 1: Choosing Your Pallet
First of all, choosing pallets for diy projects involves a bit of know-how. You need pallets that are in good condition, without rot, and which have not been treated with chemical insecticides.
Step 2: Construction Begins
The premise of this project is to cut it into three pieces and reassemble them.
Step 3: More Details on This Project
The strawberry pallet planter will take you an afternoon to complete. Afterwards, paint it with non-toxic wood stain to extend it's life. Full project and planting up details are on Lovely Greens.
For more details on this project visit https://lovelygreens.com/how-to-make-better-strawberry-pallet/
1 Person Made This Project!
- The Flying Alpaca made it!