Introduction: How to Make a Paper Airplane
This is a very basic version of making a paper airplane. It’s a simple standard that many people should know how to do to make a simple arts & crafts.
1. Paper ( any type is acceptable)
2. Optional: double sided tape & colors (if you may want to decorate it)
1. First you grab a piece of paper (preferably copy paper, but any type of paper is fine).
2. Then you fold the paper in half vertically.
3. Unfold the piece of paper so it’s completely spread out.
4. Fold each of the top corners into the center line, meeting in the middle crease.
5. Fold each of the top edges into the center line.
6. Then take the plane and fold it in half towards you.
7. Fold the wings down that the upward top edges match with the bottom edge of the paper
8. Next, take the wings and unfold them a little pushing them upwards so they stick upright.
9. You can add double sided tape to the inside of the body of the plane, but it is optional.
10. Once the last step is complete, the paper airplane is ready for take off!