Introduction: How to Use RGB Led Module
- With build-in resistor to prevent LED from burning out.
- Able to use with different micro controller.
- Active High operation
- Working Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Can connect on Arduino directly, without any jumper wires.
Step 1: Materials Preparation
For this tutorial, the items needed to run this project are:
- Arduino Uno
- Male to male jumper
- RGB led module
Step 2: Hardware Installation
Step 3: Source Code
- Download the test code and open it by using Arduino software or IDE.
- Make sure that you have choose the right board and the corresponding port. (In this tutorial, Arduino Uno is used)
- Then, upload the test code into your Arduino Uno.