Introduction: Intro to IOTSPT.com
IOTSPT.com is an IoT network. Which is use for connecting hardware with Internet. This is specially design for ESP8266 modules. Developers has also created APIs for developers to integrate hardware with other software. The team of IOTSPT has create a user friendly environment for users. The main achievement of IOTSPT.com are as follow.
- Real Time Communication
- Efficient Communication
Step 1: Software Requirements
There are two software's require for IOTSOT.com
- Arduino IDE (Download From https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software )
- Modify Arduino IDE for NodeMCU or ESP8266 (Follow these steps Click Here )
- Google Chrome( or any other Web Browser)
Step 2: Hardware Requirements
To communicate with IOTSPT.com only ESP8266 is required or NodeMCU.
These both are basically are WIFI Modules. So thats why WIFI is compulsory for this.
Step 3: Getting Starting With IOTSPT
Register your self with iotspt.com is very simple.
Fill this signup form and then just press signup
Step 4: After Regeneration
Its provide you 12 channels for free. The things are mention in Red color is a "IOTSPT key". This is import for communication. This key is auto generated.
Others perimeters are mention below.
- Blue Arrows are Inputs
- Text Box input is use to enter any type of text data
- When ON button is press it will set value to "1"
- When OFF button is press it will set value to "0"
- Purple one is a Output for Channels
Step 5: Setting Hardware
Download Sample code from GITHUB
This is an example code for IOTSPT.com
Step 6: Code
In this code there are two main Commands
upload(channel No, Data);
Download( channel No);
Step 7: Feedback
Provide us feed back
To make services better