Introduction: Juicy Carrot Cake
- vegetable peeler
- kitchen aid
- baking paper
- baking sheet ore cake pan
- 1 1/8 cups butter or oil
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 2 teapsoons cinnamon
- about 1 pound carrots
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- some tap water or milk
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (~ 180 degrees C)
Step 1: Prepare the Carrots
1. Wash the carrots.
2. Then cut the ends and peel the carrots.
3. Now grate the carrots by using the grater.
Step 2: Mix Ingredients
1. Mix butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
2. Than add the eggs and some tap water or milk (~ 1/4 cup) if necessary.
3. Add the grated carrots and stir.
4. Now graduall add the flour and the baking powder with a sieve and stir again.
Step 3: Let's Get Ready to Bake
1. Pour the cake batter into the prepared cake pan/ on the prepared baking sheet.
2. Use a spatula to spread it and ensure it is even.
3. Make sure your oven is heated to 350* F.
4. Carefully place your cake on the top/middle rack in your oven and bake it for about 45 minutes.
Step 4: The Tasty Result
If you like you can top it with a sugar frosting.