Introduction: Masala Puffed Rice - Who's Hungry
Masala Puffed Riceis a crispy, tangy, spicy mixture of many edibles. It is a wonderful evening snack.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS REQUIRED
- 2 - 3 cups of puffed rice
- 1 cup sev
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 2 chopped green chili
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of tamarind extracted water
- 3 sprigs of coriander leaves
All spices can be adjusted according to you.
Step 2: Method of Preparation
In a bowl add the puffed rice, sev, onion, tomato, mango.
Step 3: Adding Spices
Add chopped green chili, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of chili powder and chat masala.
Step 4: Making It Delicious
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and tamarind extracted water.
- Stir the mixture completely.
- Finally, for garnishing add some sev and coriander leaves.
That's all Foodie's
Enjoy your tea-time with Masala Puffed Rice.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017