Introduction: Medical Face Shield
Lasercutting project to create Medical Face Shields using 1/8 inch birch plywood and one sheet of plastic report cover. The Illustrator file is editable with more instructions for different sizes. PDF files are ready to cut.
1. Cut the wood frame from 1/8 inch plywood or acrylic sheet (minimum size 12x10 inches)
2. Cut the long side of the plastic report cover with a Comb Binding Machine. (Typical binder found in many offices)
3. Assemble the frame and glue; each component is marked for its location on the frame.
4. Cut one long edge in a Comb Binder and attach the plastic sheet to the frame.
5. Slide on the 5 holding pins -- DO NOT glue and the plastic can be easily replaced when needed.
6. Distribute freely
1/8 birch plywood
one sheet of plastic report cover
Comb Binding Machine