Introduction: PB & J Quarantine Quesadillas
PB & J Quarantine Quesadillas. Perfect for kids on the days when you can't leave the house again...and again...and again. Also good at lakes.
Step 1: Tortillas
- Place tortillas of roughly the same size on a plate or cutting board.
Step 2: Peanut Butter
- Spread peanut butter on half of the tortillas.
Step 3: Jelly
- Spread jelly on the other half of the tortillas.
- You do not need as much as you think, and if you use too much it will burn (appropriate amount pictured).
Step 4: Combine
- Combine the tortillas.
Step 5: Cook Prep
- Take a skillet or griddle (pictured) and put in on the stove.
- Heat to medium.
Step 6: Cook (Part 1)
- Once the skillet or griddle is warm, put the quesadillas on using a spatula (pictured).
Step 7: Cooking (Part 2)
- Allow quesadillas to cook for 3 minutes, then use a spatula (pictured) to flip. Timing may vary.
- Cook the other side of the quesadilla for roughly 1 minute (less time than the first side).
Step 8: Final Prep
- Using a spatula (pictured), remove quesadillas from griddle and put on cutting board.
- Cut into triangles by cutting in half, and then in half again.
Step 9: EAT!