Introduction: Paleo Goddess Banana Bread
Paleo Banana Bread
* Three really ripe bananas or ripe plantains - The riper they are the sweeter it will be!
* Three eggs* 3 tablespoons of almond butter or cashew butter. (Buy it in a jar or make it homemade)
* 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
* Dash of cinnamon - Blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Grease a bread pan with organic coconut oil
- Pour the bread batter into the pan
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of the batter
- Bake in the oven at 375° for 45 minutes
Note: Serve banana bread with raw organic honey and grass-fed organic butter
Participated in the
Meal Prep Contest