Who would not Love Pizzas while Camping? But this time lets try it differently. Instead of using Bread as a base, We are using Pineapple as a base. Pinezza ( Pineapple+Pizza ) is a Delicious Grill Recipe with a Sweet and Spicy taste. If you are Out for a Camping, Pinezza is a Great Recipe to Pull-off.
Now let's start making the Delicious Grill - Pinezza.
Step 1: Lets Gather the Ingredients
- Pizza Sauce
- Barbeque Mayo
- Chilli Flakes
- Oregano Seasoning
- Mozzarella Pizza Cheese
- Tomato Ketchup
Note: All the Quantity of the Ingredients may vary as per your requirements.
Due to the COVID-19 Situation, there is a shortage of Vegetables in my city. So, I was able to get only Tomatoes. If you are available with all Vegetables, you can use Vegetables such as Capsicum ( Bell Pepper), Onion, Jalapeno, Olives, Corn, etc,...
Step 2: Lets Build a Firepit
I don't have a grill, BBQ, or a Firepit in my House. So, I am Building a Small Firepit Out of Bricks and Firewood. If you don't have one, you can follow the same instructions to build a Small Firepit.
- Take 3 Bricks and arrange the Bricks as shown in the figure.
- Gather some Firewood and place the Firewood between the two Bricks as shown in the figure.
- Light it, Now the Firepit is Ready.
Step 3: Cut the Pineapple
Now let's prepare the base of Pinezza.
- Peel the horns of the Pineapple Carefully.
- Cut the Pineapple in Disk shape.
Step 4: Prepare the Toppings
Now let's prepare the Toppings of Pinezza.
- Cut the Mozzarella Cheese into Small Cubes.
- Chop the Tomatoes into Small Pieces.
As I have mentioned earlier, I was able to get only Tomatoes due to the COVID-19 Situation. If you are available with all Vegetables, you can use Vegetables such as Capsicum ( Bell Pepper), Onion, Jalapeno, Olives, Corn, etc,...
Step 5: Add the Toppings
Now let's add the Toppings to the Pineapple base.
- Apply and Spread the Barbeque Mayo to the Pineapple base.
- Add the Mozzarella Cheese Cubes.
- Add the Chilli Flakes.
- Add the Oregano Seasonings.
- Add the Chopped Tomatoes.
- Apply and Spread the Pizza Sauce.
Step 6: Grill It...
Now let's Start Grilling.
- Grill the Pineapple base with Toppings for 2 Minutes.
- After Grilling for 2 Minutes, Pinezza is Ready to Eat.
Step 7: Ready to Eat
- Now the Delicious Grill - Pinezza is Ready to Eat
- Enjoy !!!
Step 8: Have Any Doubts ?
If you Still have any Doubts Watch the Video Above (or) feel free to ask your Doubts in the Comments Below, I will be Happy and Ready to Answer them.
Thanks For Watching !!!
Participated in the
Outdoor Cooking Speed Challenge