Introduction: Pink and White Brownie With White Chocolate
Beautiful brownies with white chocolate in the shape of a heart, it is a great gift for a loved one on Valentine's Day. Preparing is very quickly and easily and looks spectacularly. Very delicate taste, you will be delighted.
Step 1: Ingredients
- White chocolate – 200 g
- Butter – 120 g
- Eggs – 3 pieces ( 2 yolks and 1 white )
- Flour – 100 g
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar -100 g
- Pinch of salt
- Red food coloring
Step 2: Melt and Mix
- Melt chocolate and butter, then mix until smooth. (Be careful not to overheat the chocolate otherwise it will separate and will be lumpy in the dough)
- Add sifted flour with baking powder in melted chocolate then stir well.
Step 3: Prepare Eggs
- Whisk yolks with half portions of sugar and pinch of salt. (Beat the eggs until they become dense and light)
- Whisk egg white with second half portions of sugar. Whip the egg whites to thick peaks. Add the white to the dough and gently stir the proteins so they do not lose their density.
Step 4: Prepare Dough
- Divide the dough into two equal parts and one part is painted pink. (Use gel dye, it will not spoil the structure of the dough).
Step 5: Baking
- Put the dough in a form for baking and make divorces . (I used a form of 20 x 20 cm ) Bake at 180 C for about 40 minutes.
Step 6: Finishing
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool completely. Cut out the shape of the heart and cut lengthwise in half.