Introduction: Pizza Party Sandwich Ring
Your friends and family will be drooling when you serve up this super easy and ridiculously tasty Pizza Party Sandwich Ring.
- pizza pan
- small bowl, (my bowl has a 4 inch diameter)
- 2 tubes of crescent dough
- 12 slices of provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1 pound cooked hamburger with 1/4 cup of pizza or spaghetti sauce mixed in and your favorite seasonings (I used Newman’s roasted garlic sauce, powdered garlic, salt, pepper)
- about 1/4 pound of sandwich pepperoni, sliced thin
- extra sauce for dipping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open crescent bread packages and carefully tear apart the triangle bread wedges.
- On a pizza pan with a small bowl inverted in the center, begin layering crescent dough triangles around the bowl, points facing out. Arrange one pack of the crescent dough half way around the bowl on the pizza pan. Adjust the bread as needed. Layer the second package of dough around the rest of the bowl.
- Adjust the bread so that it is spaced evenly, then squish the dough around the well to make a little well. This keeps the bread from getting too thick.
Step 2: Start Layering
Place one layer of pepperoni slices cut in half on top of bread, then one layer of provolone cheese slices cut in half. Remove bowl.
Step 3: Hamburger Layer
Add your cooked hamburger.
Step 4: Pepperoni Layer
Add a layer of pepperoni
Step 5: Fold It
Fold crescent bread up and over your fillings
Step 6: Seal the Dough
push the crescent dough points into the dough at the center of the ring to hold it together
Step 7: Bake It
Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until browned.
Step 8: Enjoy!
Warm remaining sauce and place in center of pizza ring, slice and watch it disappear!
Optional: top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
My son suggested making our pizza party ring with a homemade pizza dough, pictured above....wow! So good and so delicious!
Participated in the