Introduction: Pumpkin Grilled Cheese Recipe
Subscribe on YouTube!
1 tsp. butter
1-2 tbsp. pumpkin butter
thin sliced Gruyere cheese (about 2-4 slices per sandwich)
1. Butter two pieces of thick cut white bread and lay down on hot pan.
2. Spread pumpkin butter on top sides of bread and layout Gruyere on top.
3. Sprinkle with thyme and nutmeg and fold sandwich together.
4. Cover with a lid from a pot to trap heat and cook on each side for 3-5 minutes.
5. Once golden and cheese has melted, enjoy!
Participated in the
Cheese Challenge 2016