Introduction: Quick and Easy Gummies
There are a lot of great recipes out there for gummies, but if you're looking a quick and easy recipe you can make with ingredients that are likely in your kitchen cupboard, this is the one for you!
Step 1: List of Ingredients
- One box of Jello
- Seven packets of gelatin
- Corn starch
- Citric acid
- 3/4 cup of water
- Candy molds
- Small pot
Step 2: Making Your Gummies
- Mix together the jello and gelatin in your small pot
- If you'd like to make them sour, add between one and two teaspoons of citric acid to the jello and gelatin.
- Add in 3/4 cup of water and stir.
- Place you pot on medium heat and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. This takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Quickly place your gummy mixture into molds. I transferred my mixture to a pourable cup to make this step easier, but it's not necessary.
- Next, place your gummies in the freezer to harden up. This takes roughly 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove your gummies from the freezer, unmold them and lightly dust with corn starch.
Participated in the