Introduction: RGB Led Desk Lamp Powered by USB From Bottle
Step 1: How Can I Do?
- First, drill a 2 mm diameter hole at the bottom of the bottle with a diamond-tipped punch using a drill. While piercing, cool the bottle with water continuously, otherwise the bottle will cattle and give a loss. Use safety glasses and gloves when piercing.
- Prepare the black and red ends of the USB cable for soldering.
- Soldering USB Cable Red (+) black (-) cables.
- RGB led driver is soldered. Please note that the feet of the led lamp are correctly. After applying some silicon on the led, glue the Led lamp lens.
- RGB driver inserts into the hole at the bottom of the bottle. It is helpful when applying epoxy. After waiting 15 minutes. you may continue the other operation.
- Fix it by applying epoxy around the Led Driver.
- Apply epoxy to the corners of the bottle and stick the felt on top. After waiting 15 minutes. On the corner track of the bottle, cut the felt with a utility knife.
You can follow my other shipments at www.bosisler.net.