Introduction: Raw Bars With Butternut Squash Jelly
Bars simple, without cooking, without combining - perfect for autumn blues. With me in the shape of a cube - topped with chocolate and sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.
Step 1: Ingredients:
What You need?
First - turn on the music ! :)
Bottom and top
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal (instant)
- 100 g of dates
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 50 ml of water
- pinch of salt
Butternut squash jelly
- 2 cups butternut squash (cut into small cubes)
- pinch of ginger
- pinch of gingerbread spice (no cocoa)
- 2 tablespoons agar
- 50 ml of water
Step 2: Method:
1. Ingredients for the bottom and top thrown into the blender cup and pour 25 ml of water. Mix again and pour 25 ml of water. This process is expected to take a short approx. 1 min. All the ingredients are combined in the plastic mass is clearly structured.
2. We prepare forms. I've used breakfast boxes (can be eg. Ice boxes) lined with cling film. We divide the weight in half and teaches a form. The mass of kneading so it covers the bottom of the box to create cakes 0.5 cm in height each. Weight is quite sticky worth it to help yourself with a spoon dipped in water. We put in the fridge for time to prepare jelly.
3. Pumpkins together sugar, water, spices and cook until soft in a small saucepan. When the pumpkin is already soft, add the lemon juice and crushed it. At the end of adding agar and mix until dissolved. When the jelly is too thin, add more agar. Pumpkin teaches the box at the bottom of our bars and cover with second cake. Active cool it approx. 1 hour. We cut discretion and pour chocolate. Bon Appetit !
Participated in the
Vegan Food Challenge