Introduction: Recycled Bottle Pots
Hello world, in this instructable I will teach you how to make Bottle Pots by recycling plastic bottle.
This is the easiest way to recycle plastic bottles and also to beautify your garden.
Supplies you will need:
- Plastic bottle
- Wire (or) strong thread
- Utility Knife
- Soldering Iron
- nose pliers
Be Careful! while using soldering iron, scissor and knife
Step 1: Preparing the Bottles
For this project any type of bottle can be used.
- Firstly,The bottle should be divided to half using scissor or knife
- Then the corners must be cut clean
Step 2: Setting Up the Wires/thread
After preparing the bottles
- create 2 holes perpendicularly in the corner of the bottle using soldering iron
- After creating the holes, tie the thread in the holes
Step 3: Creating Holes for Water to Drip Out
- after this create holes at the bottom of the bottle for the excess water to drip out.
Step 4: Finishing
- Now, fill it up with soil and water and then plant the tree
Participated in the