Introduction: Sandwich Wheel
If you have friends who are chocolate lovers and friends who are veggie lovers then you're at the right place. This WHEEL is both chocolatey and healthy which could be shared with your friends and families.
I make this when my friends come to my house for no reason and just to pass their times in the morning. As I have friends of two types: the chocolate lovers and the veggie lovers, I insert two types of sandwiches in my SANDWICH WHEEL.
My Objective is:
1. To provide a choice to choose one's favourite sandwich.
2. To lessen the time and energy required to cook food.
1.No vegetable oil required to make it, so less fat is stored in it.
2.Vegetable adds to vitamins and minerals.
3. Coriander leaves
4. Chocolate spreads
5. Veg Mayonnaise
7. Chocolate biscuits
8. Chocolate bar
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies.
Step 2: Cut the Bread Slices .
Cut the bread slices into triangular pieces. (As many pieces required)
Step 3: Prepare for the Veggie Sandwich.
1. Take two pieces of bread for one veggie sandwich and spread mayonnaise as per your need.
2. Cut the veggies .
3. Place the veggies on the pieces and make a veggie sandwich.
(Repeat the above for two more veggie sandwiches)
Step 4: Prepare for the Chocolate Sandwich.
1. Take two pieces of bread for one chocolate sandwich and spread chocolate spreads on its surface.
2. Crush the chocolate biscuits.
3. Cut the chocolate bar into small pieces.
4. Take the chocolate pieces and add it to the crushed biscuits.
5. Put the chocolate filling (crushed biscuits and pieces of chocolate)on the surface of the bread pieces and make a chocolate sandwich.
(Repeat the above for two more chocolate sandwiches)
Step 5: Make the Wheel.
1. Take three pieces of chocolate sandwich and three pieces of veggie sandwich and form a wheel like shape as shown.
2. Spread the chocolate spreads on the chocolate sandwich and spread mayonnaise on the veggie sandwich.
Step 6: Serve and Share It to Your Friends.
1. Decorate it with some leaves, chocolate biscuits and veggies to fill the empty spaces.
2. Serve it ,Share it and Enjoy it!
Participated in the
Sandwich Challenge 2020