Introduction: Simple Audio Amplifier Using Single Transistor
Audio Amplifier is a device which strengthen the weak signal. Usually in audio systems we use amplifiers to drive the speakers of high power rating .
Now , in this Instructables you are going to see how to make an audio amplifier using single transistor to drive the speaker of 10W .
For more information checkout my website Electronics Projects Hub
Step 1: Components Required
Step 2: Circuiting
Pin Configuration of 2N6292
PIN1 - Base | PIN2 - Collector | PIN3 - Emitter
- First place transistor on breadboard .
- Insert resistor at pin 1 and 2 of transistor .
- Insert positive terminal of capacitor at pin1 of transistor .
- Insert one wire of 3.5 mm jack at negative terminal of capacitor.
- Insert remain wire of 3.5 mm jack at pin3.
- Insert one wire of speaker at pin2 .
- Connect remain wire of speaker to +5v supply .
- Connect ground of power supply to pin3 .
Plug the 3.5 mm jack to any audio playing device and enjoy the sound.
If have any doubts you can check the breadboard traces.
Download the circuit attached .
Step 3: Circuit Construction and Testing
Participated in the
Audio Contest 2017
1 Person Made This Project!
- bassblaster505 made it!