Introduction: Simple Facemask From Old Shirt for Coronavirus, Version 1
Simple facemask from old shirt, version 1.
Steps to make:
- Cut out square of fabric from shirt (for this one I cut out the pocket).
- Cut 4 strips of cloth about 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide and 12 inches (30 cm) long.
- Sew one end of each of the strips to each corner of the square of fabric.
- To use the facemask, place the square on your face and tie the top two strips around your head above your ears.
- Finally, tie the bottom two strips around the back of your neck.
- If it is difficult to breathe, loose the bottom two strips.
- Old shirt
- Needle and thread
Participated in the
Trash to Treasure Contest