Introduction: Facemask From Old Shirt With Rubber Bands for Coronavirus, Version 3
- Using the scissors, cut 4 strips of cloth 1 inch (3 cm) wide by about 12 inches (30 cm) long.
- Cut out a square of cloth that can cover your face.
- Take 2 rubber bands and make one cut in each of them.
- Old shirt
- Needle and thread
- Long rubber bands
Step 1: Sew Rubber Bands Onto Square Cloth
- Take one end of the rubber band and sew it into one of the corners of the square cloth.
- Use the needle to pierce the rubber band several times and run the thread through to secure it tightly to the cloth.
- After that. run the thread around the rubber band to further secure it to the cloth.
- Repeat 3 more times on each of the other 3 corners of the cloth.
- In order to customize the fit of the mask on your head, tie knots in the rubber bands to adjust the length.
First Time Author Contest
Build a Tool Contest