Introduction: Facemask From Old Shirt With Rubber Bands for Coronavirus, Version 3
- Using the scissors, cut 4 strips of cloth 1 inch (3 cm) wide by about 12 inches (30 cm) long.
- Cut out a square of cloth that can cover your face.
- Take 2 rubber bands and make one cut in each of them.
- Old shirt
- Needle and thread
- Long rubber bands
Step 1: Sew Rubber Bands Onto Square Cloth
- Take one end of the rubber band and sew it into one of the corners of the square cloth.
- Use the needle to pierce the rubber band several times and run the thread through to secure it tightly to the cloth.
- After that. run the thread around the rubber band to further secure it to the cloth.
- Repeat 3 more times on each of the other 3 corners of the cloth.
- In order to customize the fit of the mask on your head, tie knots in the rubber bands to adjust the length.
DIY Summer Camp Contest
Fruit and Veggies Speed Challenge
Make it Fly Challenge