Introduction: Simple Toilet Paper Holder
My roommate wanted something to hold multiple toilet paper rolls, instead of either keeping just the roll currently in use or the whole package in the bathroom. I decided to make her one out of things we had lying around the house.
Step 1: Materials
You will need:
- Toilet paper rolls
- Tissue box
- Cardboard tube that the rolls can fit on (I used a saran wrap tube)
- Hot glue
- (optional) Knife
Step 2: Making the Hole
- Trace the tube onto the bottom of the tissue box.
- (Optional) Use the knife to cut out a section of the circle you drew on the tissue box so that your scissors can fit.
- Cut out the circle.
- Insert your tube!
Step 3: Hot Glue
Your toilet paper holder is beginning to take shape!
- Cut the plastic off of the top of the tissue box.
- I found it easier to get my glue gun in the box if I cut some tabs in the top.
- Hot glue all around the base of the tube.
Step 4: Finished!
After the hot glue is dry you can slide your toilet paper rolls on!
You could use it as is, or if you wanted it to look a little nicer for the bathroom you could cover the box with paper or fabric, whatever you would like!
Participated in the