Introduction: Solar Station
Solar watering system with Arduino (ESP8266) and a 9V water pump.
Plants are very happy with it.
Source code on GitHub here:
- Arduino C++ sketch running on an ESP8266EX D1 Mini from Lolin running at 80MHzRaspberry + Home Assistant for Web GUI, automations and MQTT server
- 88x142 5V solar panel
- Sony VCT6 18650 Lithium Battery
- TP4056 protected lithium charger
- MT3608 DC DC step up module to step up battery voltage @ 5.5V, ESP chip is happy with it
- MT3608 DC DC step up module to step up battery voltage @ 8.66V, water pump is powerful with it
- Relay Shield to safely power the water pump and "detach it from the circuit"
- (100kΩ + (22kΩ + 4.4kΩ)) voltage divider for Battery voltage level monitoring circuit
- 3.5V/9V water pump (3W @ 9V)
- TTP223 capacitive touch button with A contact soldered (HIGH signal when button is not pressed, LOW signal when button is pressed), used to reset the microcontroller
- Google Home Mini for Voice Recognition
Step 1: Project Is Bootstrapper With Arduino Bootstrapper
Step 2: Wiring Diagram
Participated in the
Battery Powered Contest