Introduction: Spam Rice Bites
These are delicious little spam rice ball snacks to satisfy that afternoon hunger! It's a yummy rice ball filled with spam and toped with bacon bits.
Step 1: Mise En Place
* Slice the spam to small square-shaped pieces like shown in the picture above.
Step 2: Fry Bacon
Place the bacon strips onto a pan and let it pan fry until crispy.
Step 3: Form Ball
* Place a bit of rice on your palm, make sure it is fresh warm rice.
* Add in the spam slices in the middle.
* Layer rice on top of the spam slices.
* Form it into a ball with your palm.
Let the rice cool down for a bit so it will retain it's shape when fried.
Step 4: Pan Fry
Pan fry the rice ball. I decided to reuse the bacon grease which will also give it a bacon-y flavour.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Plate it, top it with some bacon bits, and enjoy!
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017