Introduction: Tea Sandwiches
In this instructable you learn how to make tea sandwiches. This recipe works really well, tastes good, and provides on sandwich, in this instructable I will be making only 1 sandwich, but you can make more.
- Two slices of white bread
- Cream Cheese
- Salt (if you want: pepper)
- Cutting board
- knife (and a spreading knife)
Step 1: Chopping the Cucumber
Ingredients needed for step: Cucumber
- Wash the cucumber (who eats dirt?, especially on a cucumber)
- Cut the ends of the cucumber
- Take the cucumber and line up the knife so the cucumber slices are a few millimeters thick, cut and repeat for a decent number amount of slices (I did around 25, but you can do more or less, because you can always cut more, or have some on the side)
- Group up the cucumber slices so they will be easy to pick up
Step 2: Cutting Crust
Ingredients for step: Bread
- Take the knife and cut around the bread getting rid of any crust, if you want to have the crust you can skip this step.
- For the curved part make more than one cut.
Step 3: Applying the Cream Cheese and Cucumber
Ingredients for step: bread slices, cream cheese, cucumber slices
- Take some cream cheese on your spreading knife and apply it to one slice of bread until covered
- Repeat with the second slice
- Take the first slice and begin to stack cucumbers on it, when you think there are to many... add some more, because cucumbers taste good!!!
- Make sure to have a couple layers of cucumber on the bread slice
Step 4: Salting, Closing, Cutting, Serving
Ingredients for step: the almost sandwich
- Sprinkle a little salt on top (add more if you want later)
- *Optional* Sprinkle some pepper on top (add more if you want later)
- Take the slice with no cucumbers on it and put it on top of the other.
- Cut it diagonally
- Put it on a plate
Step 5: Eating
Ingredients for step: willing mouth, and sandwich (duh)
Now that you are done, take your mouth and open it, pop that well-made, and well-deserved sandwich inside it.
Yum, Yum! Enjoy 😋
Thank you so much for reading this instructable, please vote for me in the sandwich challenge, and give it a like, oh and of course make it!!! :)
Participated in the
Sandwich Challenge 2020