Introduction: Tutorial: How to Use Mini PIR Motion Sensor HC-SR 505 With Arduino UNO
This tutorial will shows you a few simple steps about how to use Motion Sensor Module by using Arduino Uno. At the end of this tutorial, you will get a result of comparison when the sensor can detect a motion and could not detect any movement.
HC-SR505 Mini PIR Motion Sensor is based on infrared technology, with automatic control, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-small and ultra-low-voltage operation mode. Because of the minimum size and low-power operation mode, it is widely used in various auto-sensing of electrical equipment, especially battery-powered automatic control products. Small size makes it easy to apply to real applications commonly found in appliances and gadgets used in homes or businesses .
- High sensitive and reliable, work under super low voltage
- Based on advanced infrared automatic control technology
- Sensor module will be automatically triggered when someone enters its detection range
- Small size for easy operation
- Operating Voltage Range: DC4.5-20V
- Static Current: <60uA
- Output Level:
- High = 3.3V
- Low = 0V
Step 1: Material Preparation
In this tutorial, below material are used:
ARDUINO UNO REV3 COMPATIBLE (CHINA OFFICIAL VERSION) + USB CABLE
HC-SR505 MINI PIR MOTION SENSOR MODULE