Introduction: Venison Soup W/ Vegetables
AMAZING SOUP!! Great for the whole family!!
- You will need...
- a crockpot
- a venison roast
- 6 potatoes
- 2 onions
Step 1: Get Venison Roast
- Get a venison roast.
- Put it in a small crockpot.
- Then fill up the crockpot with chicken or vegetable stock.
- Let sit in crockpot on low until the meat starts to fall apart.
- Then turn off crockpot.
Step 2: Gather Vegetables
- Grab all of the vegetables you want
- cut them up
- put them in the crockpot
- I chose to use 6 potatoes and 2 onions.
Step 3: Cutting Potatoes
- Wash your potato
- Make sure that the potato is thoroughly scrubbed and that all of the dirt is off of it.
- Cut the potato
- I cut the potato vertically with the potato laying down "hamburger" way.
- Then cut the slice in half.
- Last turn potato 90 degrees and cut in half again. So that it is in one fourths.
Step 4: Cutting Onions
- Cut the ends of the onion off
- Then slice the onion slightly so that it gets through the first layer of the onion.
- Peel off the layer
- Cut the onion to were it is diced.
- Then put in crockpot.
- Add any other vegetables you would like to add.
Step 5: Wait...
- Stir the soup
- Put the lid on
- Turn the crockpot to low until the venison is completely broken down.
Step 6: Then Serve
- Put soup in a bowl and serve!
- Or you can put soup in containers and freeze/ refrigerate.