A new school year means it's time for another Back to School challenge! Pull out your sketch books, fire up Fusion 360, and design a product to improve the back to school experience. Check out last years challenge if you're looking for inspiration.
- Open to students currently enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution.
- All entries MUST share school entrant is currently attending in the introductory step.
- All entries MUST use Fusion 360 in their design.
- Submissions must be entered between Aug 29, 2022, and Nov 14, 2022 (11:59pm PT).
Join us on Discord to receive the following benefits:
- Answers to all your contest and Fusion 360 related questions.
- Learn from other contestants and Autodesk staff while designing a fun project.
- Fusion 360 workshops and office hours provided to facilitate learning:
- Introduction to Fusion 360, Generative Design Workshop, Workspaces Q&A, reviews, & work parties.
If you have never posted an Instructable before, please refer to the How to Write an Instructable guide for more information. See examples of previous Fusion 360 Student Design Contest entrants here for more inspiration, and read the Official Rules below for futher details.
Only left to enter the Back to School: Student Design Challenge!
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- $500 Amazon Digital Gift Card
Three First Prize Winners will receive:
- $300 Amazon Digital Gift Card
Five Second Prize Winners will receive:
- $100 Amazon Digital Gift Card
Ten Runner Up Prize Winners will receive:
- $50 Digital Gift Card
Write an Instructable
Create a new Instructable that fits the guidelines outlined in the contest description above. To be eligible, Instructables must be published between Aug 29, 2022 and Nov 14, 2022 (11:59pm PT).
Upon publishing your Instructable you'll see checkboxes for open contests. Select Back to School: Student Design Challenge. If you have entries currently eligible for entry, it will also show up by clicking "Enter this Contest" on the right side of this page.
Entries are accepted by Instructables staff within one business day Monday - Friday. What matters is the submission time, not acceptance time.
A panel of judges made up of Instructables staff and respected members of the community rate the finalists. The averages of the ratings determine the winners.
When the winners are decided they will be notified and announced here on the contest page.